Top Moments

Here are some of the top moments from my journey
  1. My three month stay in Cairo. This trip opened my eyes to different places across the Sahara, and increased my relations outside of my own country.
  2. Spreading my wealth across my route. Giving, is one of my favorite activities. And along my trip I gave away millions of dollars in gold. This spread my fame worldwide and created many legends and tales of my wealth.
  3. Being introduced to  Ishaq El Teudjin. I consider him one of my personal friends and he brought architectural splendor to Mali through the mosques and palaces he built.
  4. I am a very lavish person, so having a huge entourage of slaves, camels, gold and colleagues with me on my journey was very nice. Definitely one of my top moments.
  5. The completion of the Hajj was very exciting. As a devout muslim this experience was very important to me. My entire entourage walked around the Ka’Ba with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment